- 5 weeks annual leave
- 15 sick days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 health plan options
- Retirement - 12% contribution after 2 years
- Tuition reimbursement
- 25% discount on Brookings publications
- Mass Transit & Parking Account (a pre-tax benefit)
- Access to research seminars and briefings
- On-site computer support and software training
- On-site cafeteria
- Think Tank Softball League
Want to become a think tanker now? Brookings, which was recently ranked as the #1 think tank in the world by the University of Pennsylvania's annual think tank rankings, has posted 24 job openings on its website since the beginning of 2013.
Here are the benefits that employment at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) offers. Here is what American Enterprise Institute (AEI) offers.
How about think tank salaries? Here is a previous Think Tank Watch post on salaries that heads of think tanks receive. Think Tank Watch will be posting an updated salary list in the coming weeks/months.